Counting down to 4 more days...
My group is left with less than 4 days to complete our prototype and the report... I'm starting to fear whether we can make it as compare to 2 days ago. After today, it seems that we are having a never ending job and just thinking about next semester we have to finish the whole book, I fear that we would be able to see light in the next semester. Well at least I finish editing one part of it... but it is barely the half of any other part that I have. I think I will just have to do as much as I can, I was still hoping that I can watch Shugo Chara! someday this week but I doubt so. 3 episodes is already up just within one week how good can it be but I am saving it for later. Gonna finish all the stuff on hand before I enjoy my treats. Eugenia ask whether we would be going to work on the holiday and I actually said I might be going back to work even though I suffered for the past 2 months what is happening to me. I know that I miss working at raffles but then do I really need to suffer myself when I know that when the new semester comes I got even more sufferings to endure, I'm not too sure right now. Haiz~ getting tired just thinking what is going to happen next. All I know is that I better get back to work soon so I can finish soon and then go to sleep.
P.S. How I wish that I can have someone to share my burden... where is my sunshine?